Wednesday 2 April 2014

Evaluation: Question 4

Who would be the audience for your media product? 


I decided that the target audience would be females ages 15-21. I imagined the film would be rated 15 as there would be scenes unsuitable for a younger audience. My secondary audience would be you young couples age 16-21, I say this because couples would consider watching a romantic film on a date . Furthermore, my audience would fall under Group E , as my audience is mainly students they are more likely to spend money on leisure activities e.g. shopping, cinema, live shows etc. I did some audience research to see what my potential audience would expect to see in the title sequence and film. The feedback received was very positive and was inline with my initial ideas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment