Friday 4 April 2014

Evalution: Question 6


When constructing my title sequence technology is involved in all three areas: Pre Production, Production and post production. I was very familiar with the equipment as I already have past experience.

When filming the title sequence I decided to film with a Canon 600D. I chose this camera because I knew exactly how to use it and also the image quality it has was perfect for my title sequence. However I did look into using a flip camera to record but I decided that the image quality might not look the way I wanted it to be. I then used Mac computers to upload the footage. It was the easiest way/computer to edit my footage with. Luckily, the Mac computers at school had the following programs on: Photoshop, After Effects and Final Cut Pro. As a result of having these it was much easier to create the most professional title sequence possible.I used the online website Da font to get a font that is similar to the ones used in romantic films. I then used Final Cut Pro to create the rest of the title, using the programme was stress free as it was very simple to edit the footage, add sound and put the titles on.

No comments:

Post a Comment